Why I travel...
I have always been fascinated with travel and was fortunate enough to grow up in a traveling family. My first memory of wanting to travel the world began in the SIXTH GRADE. I credit my wonderful sixth grade teacher, Mrs. Beck, to opening up my eyes to the world and my love of travel. I have had many wonderful experiences and have believed that when life hands you a travel opportunity - you take it! This philosophy has taken me to so many places around the world! This summer I had the wonderful opportunity to lead some of my former students and their parents on a tour to Italy and then another trip to Germany. It is my hope to continue these tours every year so that you may experience the world and all of its wonders, just as I have. In 2020 we will have our first domestic trip for students to New York City and an international trip to the Greek Islands (adults only!). 2021 will take us to Boston as well as Japan! I am really looking forward to our travels and hope you are, too!
Until then, I wish you safe and happy travels.
Places I've Visited
Country Count: 38/196 Continent Count: 6/7
- United States: Georgia (birthplace), Florida, Hawaii (Kauai and Oahu), Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, and Nevada.
- Canada: Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
- Mexico: Tijuana, Cancun, Isla Mujeres
- Central America: Costa Rica
- South America: Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil
- Europe: England (my fave!), Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Albania, Malta, Poland, Hungary, and Iceland.
- Australia: Sydney, Cairns
- New Zealand: Auckland, Rotorua
- Africa: Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria), South Africa
- Caribbean: Jamaica (Ocho Rios)
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Turkey