Why I travel...
I have always been fascinated with travel and was fortunate enough to grow up in a traveling family. My first memory of wanting to travel the world began in the SIXTH GRADE (no joke)! I credit my wonderful sixth grade teacher, Mrs. Beck, to opening up my eyes to the world and my love of travel. I have had many wonderful experiences and have believed that when life hands you a travel opportunity - you take it! This philosophy has taken me to so many places around the world! This summer I had the wonderful opportunity to lead some of my former students and their parents on a tour to Australia, New Zealand, and Hawaii for 2 weeks. It is my hope to continue these tours every year so that you may experience the world and all of its wonders, just as I have. In June 2018 we are scheduled for Spain. In 2019 we will have THREE trips: the first will be over Spring Break to Costa Rica to build a home for a family in need. The second will be to Italy and the third to Germany. 2020 will take us to California, the Greek Islands, and New York City. I am really looking forward to our travels and hope you are, too!
Until then, I wish you safe and happy travels.
Places I've Visited
Country Count: 35/196 Continent Count: 5/7
- United States: Georgia (birthplace), Florida, Hawaii (Kauai and Oahu), Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, and Nevada.
- Canada: Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
- Mexico: Tijuana, Cancun, Isla Mujeres
- Central America: Costa Rica
- Europe: England (my fave!), Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Albania, Malta, Poland, Hungary, and Iceland.
- Australia: Sydney, Cairns
- New Zealand: Auckland, Rotorua
- Africa: Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria), South Africa
- Caribbean: Jamaica (Ocho Rios)
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Turkey